Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

video art

I'm back in Aberdeen after my trip to Berlin which I have to say was an amazing city! I've also been homeward bound in glasgow for the last two weeks and not really wanting to come back here. I've been living in anticipation because I have so much to do and feel like I have so little time. This is when my blog will really start to take shape and my ideas will become clearer as it progresses...I hope!

yesterday I tried to upload a video but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to work for me. the video was by a good friend of mine who is currently studying in Amsterdam. it made me think of the video by Chris Cunnungham that was made for Aphex twin 'Rubber Johnny' except in triangle form. I'm looking forward to doing some video art as part of my research but it's new to me. Hopefully this expert can show some tricks!
by Marianne Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment