Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

ULTRACHIP!!








One week after my first gig at ULTRACHIP and I am still buzzing! My products went down well and I sold all of my chains and most of my purses. I think the purses would have sold more if there had been more ladies but the event was packed full of nerdy boys! some bought some for girlfriends which I expected. I was on first and it was a bit of a blur but my set seemed to go down well and now I am just looking forward to doing it again.

It was a great opportunity for me to market my brand and sell my products at the festival and I couldn't have hoped for a better setting. My designs were instantly recognizable in this setting unlike anywhere else (uni included) unfortunately I didn't manage to find the time to print off any cards with my email and logo. I also sold some C.D'S which was extra awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment