Tuesday, 21 September 2010


Now I know the correct term for making digital images glitch, it's called 'databending. I'm going to find as many websites as possible on this as it's something I'm very interested in doing.

step by step instructions on corrupting image files.

an article on glitch art.

databending with audacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment