Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

My F.M.P. Collection and Jeremy Scott






As I am now back at uni, I'm really starting to think more about the garments I want to make. Since I have never made clothes before I want to keep it as simple as possible. My tutors say that we shouldn't be thinking about the end product yet but it's hard not to, there is so much to be done. I don't want to over complicate things for myself as I have a pretty clear idea of the style of clothing I would like. I am looking forward to making batwing knitted jumpers. I need to start designing pretty soon. I started to look at coding last night on the commodre 64, my brain kinda froze at the idea of learning computer programming on ancient computers, what the hell am I doing? I know that in it's self is making things complicated for me, but-this was my great idea after all. it will all work out in the end. I have faith.

I've just been looking at Jeremy Scott. I like the simplicity of his garments and the block colour and wild pattern. He transforms clothes into a jukebox! his fashion is very literal and dare I say it? a bit 80's. His collab with ADIDAS is just brilliant. Alot of the designers I like seem to have done some kind of collab with either NIKE or ADIDAS and I have always thought my designs would be great for sportswear/street/casual ect. It's just a matter of time.

http://www.jeremyscott.com/
http://www.fabsugar.com/LA-Fashion-Week-Spring-2008-Jeremy-Scott-712892

No comments:

Post a Comment